COVID – 19 Policy:
During the CV-19 pandemic, a guest any rebook their reservation to a later date without penalty subject to the Pacific Fleet receiving 45 days prior notice. Rate adjustments may apply.
Individuals: a 25% non-refundable deposit must be made within 72 hours of making of the reservation to confirm the booking.
- An additional 25% is due 6 months prior to the trip date
- The remaining balance is due 3 months (90 Days) prior to the trip
Groups: a $5,000 non-refundable deposit is due to hold the reservation
- An additional 25% of the trip price is due 1 year prior to travel
- A further 25% is due 6 months prior to travel
- The balance less commissions is due 3 months (90 days) prior to travel
Individuals: If the cancellation is made:
- Greater than 1 year prior to departure, 20% of the rate is forfeited
- All cancellations within 1 year are non-refundable. If we are able to re-sell the space AND the vessel sails full, we will then refund the cancelled booking less an administrative fee of $150 USD or the guest has the option to transfer the full amount paid to a future date.
Groups (half group or more): If the cancellation is made:
- Greater than 1 year, the deposit ($5,000) can be applied to a new individual or group reservation. If you choose to not apply it to a new reservation the deposit is forfeited.
- All cancellations within 1 year are non-refundable.
Groups (half a group or more): If the number of travelers is reduced from the original reservation:
- Greater than 1 year prior to departure, the reservation can be reduced down to one paying customer, which will result in a reduction and or loss of free space(s).
- All cancellations within 1 year are non-refundable and reduction of the group size may result in a loss of free space(s).
**We reserve the right to release your reservation without compensation or refund if the final balance is not paid before the due date**